Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaa- Osaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaa - Phew! What a world we have!!!
One thing I came to like in all of these theatrics is the fact that the USA got the job done - Thats the attitude of a Winner - Winners never quit and Quitters never win.
I couldn't help myself from laughing hysterically when I was told that one of our relatives writes to Obama regarding garbage not being cleared here at Bangalore -Jeez - Now that he got Osama killed in Pakistan, I think there is a point in that relative's approach (Gawwd yes I have that feeling) - Can we get him to kill the filibustering of the Argumentative Indians - All of it! Please Mr.Obama -Pull a rabbit out of your hat dude!!!
One thing I came to like in all of these theatrics is the fact that the USA got the job done - Thats the attitude of a Winner - Winners never quit and Quitters never win.
I couldn't help myself from laughing hysterically when I was told that one of our relatives writes to Obama regarding garbage not being cleared here at Bangalore -Jeez - Now that he got Osama killed in Pakistan, I think there is a point in that relative's approach (Gawwd yes I have that feeling) - Can we get him to kill the filibustering of the Argumentative Indians - All of it! Please Mr.Obama -Pull a rabbit out of your hat dude!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment